Amenthor's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Bios

4 posters

Go down

Character Bios Empty Character Bios

Post  Zukuto Kun Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:24 am

Aidan Kaal

Race: Human
Height: 6'4"
Hair: Long, Brown, Disheveled
Eyes: Dark Blue
Weapons: Zweihander (Primary), Hand Axe, Short Bow
Clothing: Black leather vest, Black leather belt, Black loose fitting pants, Black overcoat (trenchcoat-esque)
Equipment: None other than weapons, cantine and a small pack for supplies

Last edited by Zukuto Kun on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zukuto Kun
Zukuto Kun

Back to top Go down

Character Bios Empty Re: Character Bios

Post  Nova Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:37 am

(Hump- cat ing ^_^)

Aurkanthis

Race: Sexy
Height: 6'
Hair: Long. Shoulder length. Long waves of dark brown.
Weapons: Composite bow, dual short blades
Clothing: Almost floor length dark leather trench coat that is from fitting. A cloak of a very dark forest green.
Equipment: Quiver/arrows, small utility knife, canteen, small sack of various food rations and various vials of remedies.

Last edited by Nova on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : sex appeal)
Nova
Nova
RPer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitetigrezz Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:05 pm

(Meh, might as well give the brief stats and just expand later I guess. Bare with me though, because I'm used to her being a modern day fur >.<)

Leah se Vlad
Race: Technically Pacific Islander Not-so-technically, a Dream Eater (This is where I'll expand later, mainly to keep people from being tempted to let their characters know what she is. The race as a whole has survived this long by hiding, to the point where they can even fold their energies in on itself so that even those sensitive to auras and the like sense her as little more than human.)

Height: 4'9 (Yeah, at this point, everyone's pretty much towering over her, but she can have an attitude and self-confidence that exceeds her height, if that makes sense >.>)

Body Type: Yes, this little girl has curves where they count. There's also some well-toned muscles, though they're not built up.

Hair: So black it carries a bluish hue, wavy, and nearly waist length.

Eyes: Slanted and the color of the ocean, sometimes calm, sometimes sparkling, sometimes with small white wisps that swirl like twin storms forming, always depending on her mood.

Clothes: A black peasant top set to hug her shoulders, three scarves (One bright blue, one kelly green, and one the color of her eyes) tied around her hips (scarves always come in handy when traveling Very Happy ), layers of wide, broomstick style skirts, the top one a bright blue, durable leather boots dyed black, and a dark blue, velvety cloak with a hood that hides her curves.

Weapons: Her own abilities (again, to be listed later), five throwing knives embedded in the back of her belt, beneath the peasant top so they go unseen, and two silver daggers, one in the side of each boot.

Equipment: Simple leather belt dyed back with a small canteen and three brown pouches- one for coins, one for food for her companion, and one with a smooth piece of blue-green opal she keeps as a reminder.
tongue

Nitetigrezz
Second Admin
Second Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zukuto Kun Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:43 am

Underworld story

Name: Bastiaan Anniento
Species: Lycan
Lineage: Anniento blood line, turned by Lucian
Height (Human): 6’4”
Weight (Human): 190 lbs
Height (Lycan): 7’10”
Weight (Lycan): 360 lbs
Hair Color: Black, Long
Eyes (Human): Dark Blue
Weapons of Choice: M4A1 Assault Rifle (Red Dot Sight), Custom Pistol

Clothing
Chest: Black coat, Black Shirt
Legs: Black Pants
Feet: Black Boots
Hands: Black Leather Gloves

Last edited by Zukuto Kun on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zukuto Kun
Zukuto Kun

Back to top Go down

Post  Zukuto Kun Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:44 am

Name: Daemon Alistaire
Species: Vampire
Lineage: Alistaire Bloodline
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair: Brown, Shoulder Length
Eyes (unchanged): Dark Green
Weapons of Choice: Auto Shotgun, Dual auto SIG/Sauer pistols, Dual Kukri

Clothing
Chest: Ankle length black trench coat
Legs: Black pants
Feet: Black steel toe combat boots
Hands: Black fingerless gloves

Last edited by Zukuto Kun on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Zukuto Kun
Zukuto Kun

Back to top Go down

Post  eternal_araelys Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:31 am

Underworld Story:

Name: Theresa DeCoutre
Species: Human, Sorceress, powerful.
Lineage: Her family is high nobles, a few of which are vampires, she however hasn't kept in touch with them and forgot who is who.
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145 lb
Hair: Dark brown, slightly wavy, down to her waist
Eyes: Generally a light green, when she gets very angry though they actually turn black, which freaks most people out.
Weapons of Choice: She needs no weapon, she's very powerful in shielding. She's mainly a shielder, but the type of shields that even Lycans and Vampires feel as if they hit a brick wall.

Clothing: Long belled sleeves white v-necked gown that shows cleavage, a gold and green circlet on her head that fits perfectly on her brow, and comfortable shoes. She wears no bracelets, and the runes on the sleeves of her gown are more for a pretty pattern than added oomph.

eternal_araelys
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Character Bios Empty Underworld RP Character

Post  Nova Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:29 pm

((Ben, if you would be so kind as to delete the one you posted for me. Smile ))

Name: Daemon Alistaire
Species: Vampire
Lineage: Turned by the elder Viktor long before his recent demise. Viktor, unable to follow his own rules, had attempted to gorge himself on Daemon and some other of his village people. Daemon barely escpaed, but escaped none the less, but not before being marked by Viktor. Now being changed forever, he sought out the elder Vampire and has lived with them for hundreds of years.
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair: Brown, Shoulder Length, long, slight waves.
Eyes: (Unchanged): Dark Green
Weapons of Choice: Auto Shotgun, Dual auto SIG/Sauer pistols, Dual Kukri

Clothing
Chest: Ankle length black trench coat
Legs: Black pants
Feet: Black steel toe combat boots
Hands: Black fingerless gloves
Nova
Nova
RPer

Back to top Go down

Post  eternal_araelys Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Nitetigrezz wrote:I'll take care of the deleting. I just wanted to say that I might not be joining you guys for the Underworld-based thread since I only ever saw the first one and bits and pieces of the second one.

*Edit: I might still join the Underworld thread, but I'd have to have a better idea of what you all have in mind for it. Have any need for throw-away human characters? Very Happy

I've only seen 1 and 2 and you know my memory, but I have a fem sorceress who is in love with a werewolf, so I'm sure its totally alright.

eternal_araelys
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Character Bios Empty Underworld RP

Post  Nitetigrezz Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:09 pm

(Got it! Hope you guys don't mind me using two characters, but one is hardly if ever going to be making an appearance except toward the beginning. Thankfully >.>)

Name: Yuzuki "Yuzi" Abhaya

Species: A witch of the Everwar Coven (aka fighting witch).

Specialties: Electricity and Air, as well as shields that are strong against magical attacks and have some affect against physical attacks (Lycans and Vampires would feel like they were moving through a very thick gooey wall of sludge). Limited store of mana though.

Lineage: Sister- Chise, her twin sister who is all sweet and cutesy when at home, but as soon as they step foot elsewhere, she shows an entirely different side of herself....
Mother- Candrani, the black sheep of the family since she can't perform the simplest of spells, though sometimes she relies on the magic stored within a silver watch her brother gave her
Father- unknown, not unusual in the magical community, though chances are Candi knows and she's just not talking to keep him safe
Aunts- Arunika, a truly amazing red-headed witch who works with light and blood; Mizahmora, the one who had kidnapped and raised the twins as her own, specializes in time magic and portals
Uncle- Ravinandana, Ravin for short, he's one of the few males who broke the mold of being "cattle only good for breeding with" back home, and is currently exploring the world to collect information on the supernatural. Last heard from was somewhere in India.
Cousins- Since second and third cousins are normally included in this area, far far too many to list ^^;;
Grandmother- Himangi, who also happens to be the leader of the Everwar Coven. Strict, upfront, and never pulling any punches, she earned her place at a young age, though she has been around so long with no real need to use her powers that no one really knows what she specializes in anymore.
(okay, so that's more "Family" than "Lineage", but nya.)

Height: 5'1

Body Type: A very defined hourglass figure, though with well-toned muscles.
(I generally do body type instead of weight since weight can come from any sort of ratio of body vs muscle).

Hair: Waist-length straight layered pure white hair with bangs. Rarely ever goes in the direction she wants (yay static).

Eyes: Pale, crystalline blue that normally almost look to have faint, small bolts of electricity running through them. When angry or emotional, these bolts become quite obvious, and her eyes become a deep sapphire blue.

Weapons of choice: Since she's never been able to store much mana, she trained herself in different arts of self defense as a last resort, including martial arts and boxing. She also keeps a silver dagger in each boot, with a bright blue crystal embedded in the handles to channel her electricity so they act more like a stun gun that can cut through flesh Very Happy

Clothing: Never one for tradition, she's made most members of her coven wince and gripe about her clothes, but she really doesn't care despite most whispering that she does it purely for the shock factor.
Chest: A simple tight black tank top that has a low neckline, a deep blue crystal that hangs from around her neck with a strong but thin silver chain and glows whenever she uses her magic, and sometimes a fitted black leather coat that shamelessly shows off her curves.
Legs: Black low-rider leather pants that are tight until they flare a bit below her knees.
Feet: Black combat boots.
Hands: Black elbow length, fingerless gloves and a simple silver ring engraved with the family crest.
(I swear I'm not stealing your idea for clothing >.< Yuzi's had this outfit since I first created her a couple of weeks ago)

Nitetigrezz
Second Admin
Second Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitetigrezz Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Name: Chise "Cheesy" Abhaya

Species: A witch of the Everwar Coven (aka fighting witch).

Specialties: Water in two of its states (Gas and ice. The most she can do with liquid is form it into either other state), and some shielding, though she mostly relies on ice for her shielding.

Lineage: Same as her sister's (obviously).

Height: 5'7

Body Type: Very slender, with some muscle. Some might say a gymnast's build, though she does have a decent bust.

Hair: Curly and black, layered to fram her face

Eyes: Bright gold with black rings around the pupil. When angry or emotional, her eyes actually shine and the black rings nearly cover her eyes.

Weapons of choice: She relies purely on her magic, since she had never had her sister's problems, yet she does keep a silver cleavage knife, just to put her aunt's mind at ease.

Her clothing is far easier on the eyes, according to those in her coven, allowing her to add her own flare.
Chest: A light blue, nearly-sheer top that clings to her chest and torso and separates just above her waist to flow down over her rear. The neckline moves from her shoulders and angles in a curved V to just below her breasts. The sleeves are slit, but attached at her elbows with white ribbon.
Legs: Dusty blue t-length pants that are tied at her knees with the same material they are made of and are split down the outer sides, as well as a thin silver bar around each ankle that has small golden crystals embedded along it.
Feet: Normally barefoot, but when she must due to terrain, she'll put on soft leather boots dyed dark blue.
Hands: A simple silver band engraved with the family crest.

(And yes, I can get very, very detailed in character profiles >.> Though I try not to since not a lot of people like to read through long profiles)

Nitetigrezz
Second Admin
Second Admin

Back to top Go down

Character Bios Empty Underworld RP

Post  Nitetigrezz Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Name: Paws

Species: Lycan, though unlike most, wolf-born since his father could change between all three forms. Consider it another mutation >.<).

Lineage: Unknown (was born to a husky dog).

Height: (Human) 6'7

Weight/bodytype: (Human) 187/ slim with lean muscles.

Height: (Lycan) 7'9

Weight: (Lycan) 312/ typical lycan

Height: (Canine) 3'8

Weight/bodytype: (Canine): 63/ lean with muscles

Hair: Mid-back, straight, waist-length, normally kept in a low ponytail.

Eyes: Bright gold

Weapon of Choice: Prefers tooth and claw, but will rely on a Glock 18c, an automatic handgun, and a Benelli M2 Field, a semi automatic inertia-powered rifle (Yes, I love doing research on weapons before adding them to a character lol blame it on my table top rp days).

Clothing: Prefers in his own fur, but when he must....
Chest: Black silk shirt under a leather trench coat that has bullet proof plates within the lining.
Legs: Black slacks.
Feet: Black steel toe dress boots.
Hands: Occasionally black fingerless gloves when he's expecting to use his guns.

Last edited by Nitetigrezz on Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted him to have a bit more of a choice in weaponry, so a shotgun made sense to me :D)

Nitetigrezz
Second Admin
Second Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eternal_araelys Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Sayralla D'Neera

Race: Immortal, Sorceress. She cast a spell hundreds of years ago to make her immortal... and it worked.

Eyes- Ice blue. Upon a close look, they are mainly medium blue, a bit of silver, and a bit of navy blue all swirling around the center.

Hair- Dark brown, slightly wavy, goes to her waist. Very thick.

Height- 5'8
Weight- 150 lb

Clothes:
Depending on the occasion:

Peacemaking: A long, flowing medieval style gown with a v neck, long beled sleeves, pure white with blue runes. Cutting off the sleeves does nothing to her protections, they're more for show than anything else. She wears her hair slighty back, two parts together, braided, the rest loose, the braids keeping it together.

Fighting, Mood A: Long, flowing black dress, tight on the torso, flowing elsewhere. Designed to make her look creepy as she levitates. Lots of hidden packets and pouches... And a curse on the fabric that whatever touches it will incinerate.

Fighting, Mood B: Skintight vest, black with dark blue accents, skintight black pants that were created to move with her, not to stick, etc. Knee high boots with 3" heels, throwing daggers attached to the sides.

General attire- A gown very similar to her peacemaking gown, just seeming slightly more tan in appearance.

Weapons: Not necessary, but when she feels like it she has a crossbow that transforms from a hair clip (long story), and her staff that is always with her. Daggers generally, sometimes potions and herbs meant to harm and trap.

Her lover is a Lycan, also immortal. She cast the spell on him as well. They've stayed out of the Lycan/Death Dealer drama for the past several hundred years, and find the whole thing to be stupid. They're what is considered "Rogue".

She always carries some of his blood in a vial around her neck, disguised as an amulet. He does the same.

eternal_araelys
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum